Saturday, December 14, 2013

Good News to Germany!

I have made a big mistake that i'm really sorry for Germany was really the 1000 view I was just looking at my views and there was one view from the United States so that means the United States was the 999
view so that means today Germany was the 1000 view! If your wondering about the picture of it saying 5 views from the United States was because that was after the view from Germany! Sorry for the confusion.
But the other contest was right #3 was Germany #2 was Russia and #1 was United States SORRY again:'(!
But I still want to thank everyone who looked at my blog I couldn't have done it without you :)!  Hey and maybe we could do another contest starting NOW! the 2000 view wins its a long way to go but it won't take that long with you guys ;)!!!!!!!!!! And Thank you guys again :) :) :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment