Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nat and Alex West Chester 2011

One day I was checking Nat and Alex.When I saw they were doing a tour.So when I looked were they were going to be I saw West Chester!!!! I showed my
Mom and she said that I could get them!!!! After a couple weeks later it was the day. So that day after
School I made a sign for the  concert  after that I got changed in pretty cloths then we left. We got something to eat while we were driving. When we finally got to the concert I felt a little nervous. But
then we finally got in from waiting the line and I didn't feel nervous anymore. when we were waiting
The tour Manger came bye and said I like your sign  and then gave me a backstage pass!!!!! I said THANK YOU!!!!!!! A million times!! Then someone came on
stage IT WAS THEYCALLMEPIANO!!!!! She was nice
and sang go she had a awesome crazy hairdo!!!!! 
After that ANOTHER PERSON CAME ON STAGE IT WAS IT WAS A GUY I FORGOT IF YOU KNOW IS NAME PLEASE COMMENT IT.Then finally Nat and Alex
came on stage and the crowd went wild including
Me!!!!! they sung all the BLACK SHEEP songs.And some Naked Brothers Band about 3 or 4. Plus they sung A remix of Crazy Car!!!! And they sung TIK TOK. With there crazy instruments!! Then when the concert was over I got in line for a picture with them and my signe signed!!!! pepole were cuting in front of me. Then these nice girls Mom said she could stand in the front of her daugters in the front of the line
with the girls. I was so glad!!!! When Nat and Alex came out Nat and Alex signed my sign and then I got pictrue with them Nat said my sign was beautiful!!!
Alex said thanks alot because I didn't write his name.
And at the concert a lady gave me a friendlys coupon
for  three free ICE CREAMS!!!! That was a good thng because I have a brother and a sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was my best time ever!!! well not my best time my best time was going to DISNEY WORLD the first time.                           
                            THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment